Saturday, November 26, 2011

Still missing you? (English/ Spanish)


Time has gone
and half of me still thinks of you
But the other part knows how well I’m feeling now
How shiny life is without you
How pretty I am
How lucky I’ve become

I take a glance of the wonderful things I’m surrounded of
And I feel fresh, full of energy
But if you ask me… Do you still miss me?
I would say… yes… but only half of me does it
Half of me remembers
Half of me keeps alive your name.

However,
even when one part of me still misses you
the two parts which conform the whole me
are so glad you’re gone
cause now I LIVE everyday
 without the feeling of being  afraid of losing you
now, I can open my arms and say ….”I AM FREE”.

That is why…
If you ask me… do you still miss me?
I would say…yes.. but only half of me does it.  

 ***********************************************************************

Si aun te extraño?

El tiempo ha pasado
y parte de mi aun piensa en ti
Pero la otra parte sabe cuán bien me siento  ahora
Cuanto brilla mi vida sin ti
Cuan bella soy
Cuan afortunada me he convertido

Miro las hermosas cosas que me rodean
Y me siento fresca, llena de energía
Pero si me preguntas… Aun me extrañas?
Diría… si… pero solo la mitad de mi lo hace
La mitad de mi recuerda
La mitad de mi mantiene tu nombre vivo


Sin embargo,
Aun cuando parte de mi aun te extraña
Las dos partes que conforman todo mi yo
Están tan contentas de que te hayas ido
Porque ahora VIVO todos los días
Sin el sentimiento del miedo a perderte
Ahora puedo abrir mis ojos y decir… “SOY LIBRE”

Por eso es que…
Si me preguntas… Aun me extrañas?
Diría… si… pero solo parte de mi lo hace

No comments:

Post a Comment