Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Faking


I’m faking and my lips are lying

My eyes do not say I love you anymore
But I need you.
My mind doesn’t want you to leave
But my heart does not want to stay
I can’t see myself alone
And I can’t let you go
But keeping you inside,
Has become an imaginary situation.

I’m faking and my lips are lying

My fondness cannot see you suffering
And my soul does not want to hurt you, 
But the magic affection has become extinct.
Truth and Falsehood are sharing the same bed,
Each of them trying to stay longer.
Evasion and prevarication decided to stay long time ago,
But today, without feeling remorse
I have decided not to fake anymore.

I’m not faking and my lips are telling the truth.
by Tutinea ©

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have been there and been there... and what peace when we decide to be true to ourselves. I love these lines:

    Truth and Falsehood are sharing the same bed,
    Each of them trying to stay longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i like this...not the situation but the way you wrote it...scary place...but a decision seems made...

    ReplyDelete