Sunday, October 24, 2010

The other one (your mistress)

before I die
I will breath
understand the whys
I see  this is not love
you lie and I let you do it
I'm between you and her
hidden as a shadow
reduce to a  microbe
a cockroach trying to pleasure you
my mind, heart, body
fighting in a civil war
sometimes my mind wins 
but you start the fight again
and my weakness is your best weapon

I've forgotten myself
what do I deserve?
I see you and her
but not me
not even on a picture
the weekend girl
the other one
the one you want but not enough
and I'm dying
my soul is consumed
I don't have tears left
my body has become my enemy
and every Monday
I hate myself
I call for help

I'm still here
waiting, what?
you...a change..to wake up
I'm between your body and heart
you and her
but me? where is my heart
I don't see my eyes
reduce to nothing
feeling a piece of... fire
burning inside
with my lips closed, 
my tongue stuck
my thoughts forgotten
my feelings lost.

by Tutinea ©

9 comments:

  1. Tearful piece, yet seems free from tears. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hard. You've well described the anger, desperation, humiliation and even the love that's still there. Good poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The desperation is palpable and your being the other one, hidden under shadows, living like a cockroach is powerful and poignant thought. I relate to it very much...

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
    Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this feels really numb...the situation you paint is beastly painful...but i dont feel that in your words beyind the pain...

    ReplyDelete
  5. very well said....i could feel the pain all too easily....thanks for sharing..was a wonderful read...pete

    ReplyDelete
  6. heartfelt.
    well put.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete